The Venture Centre has posted a job advertisement seeking a Regional Coordinator for the Cochrane District Social Planning Council (CDSPC). The individual selected will be responsible for coordinating various aspects of the CDSPC’s operation, including:
- Liaise with organizations, not for profits, government departments and community members to help coordinate and develop the CDSPC
- Organize and attend meetings within the CDSPC region
- Research and identify sources for project funding and write funding proposals as required to sustain the CDSPC
- Monitor project costs and expenditures as per project budget
- Develop a communication plan to market the CDSPC services through various channels
The Venture Centre was selected as the “Best Place to Work” at the 2012 Nova Awards.